As part of its activities, SmartBot Parking owned by SAS Grand Point located at 60 avenue de la Bornala, 06200 Nice, registered under company No. 882 159 791 00012 processes personal data by abiding the regulations in force, namely Law No. 78-17 d/d 6 January 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended and the general regulation on the protection of personal data.
SmartBot Parking undertakes to respect your data and to treat it with all the necessary precaution.
The information we request is strictly essential for the use of our services.
Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive without the USER’s knowledge when visiting certain websites, and which retain information for later connection.
Any information relating to an identified natural person or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements. For example, the user’s email address
Any person, natural or legal, which makes the online communication services availbale to the public, i.e. for this website: SAS Grand Point 60 avenue de la Bornala, 06200 Nice, the registration number of company is 882 159 791 00012.
Any person who uses the website thus benefiting from the Services offered by SmartBot Parking.
All operations or any set of operations relating to such data, regardless of the process used (collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation), use, communication by transmission, broadcast or any other form of provision, reconciliation
or interconnection, locking, erasure or destruction).
Hereby, SmartBot Parking clearly informs you about the processing of personal data that it implements in the course of its activity, how the data is collected, used and protected.
The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. Change without notice is possible.
SmartBot Parking collects personal information about you in the following ways:
• Internet cookies placed on your browser from our online marketing tools. These cookies collect information on how visitors use a website, such as which pages visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that can identify a visitor. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the functioning of a website.
• From the information you provide on our contact form or from other lead generation forms that appear on our website.
• Telephone calls made through the telephone numbers listed on our website or elsewhere online, which may result in recording your call.
• Emails that you send to our domain address.
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics remarketing tools – these marketing tools allow us to create anonymous lists of websites that visitors have visited and allow us to feed advertisements to those visitors within the pages search engine results and on other websites.
• Google Display Network impression reports – this reporting tool allows us to know if a visitor
to the website saw one of our Google Display ads and then came back to our website by some other means, for example by coming directly on the website. This allows us to assign a website conversion action, for example a promotional video or lead generation form on our website.
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Analysis Reports – this reporting tool allows us analyze demographic information and indicate your age category, gender, stage of life and your family interests as well as the topics and content you have viewed online.
• Call tracking metrics – this reporting tool allows us to determine which marketing channels
you have used to access our website before calling us by displaying different phone numbers depending on your channel reference. This tool also records phone metadata and records the phone call.
• Hotjar Website Analysis and Feedback Tool – this tool allows us to monitor and record your user sessions and see how you interact with our website. This tool also provides demographic and behavior reports that include which pages you visited, where you scrolled and what links you clicked on our website in addition to information about your internet connected device
• Website content management system – our website stores information that you have submitted to us using our contact form or our lead generation forms. This information is stored
in our website database that is password protected.
• Inbound Link Tracking (UTM) software and analysis – these are inbound links to our website that allow us to determine the marketing channels and campaign advertisements that you have clicked on to arrive on our website.
This website contains material owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited
to, the design, layout, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Any dispute to which the confidentiality policy could give rise, in particular concerning its validity, interpretation and execution, their consequences will be submitted to the competent courts of Paris.
by SmartBot Parking, in particular with a view to complying with any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential or technological developments.
to have their effects.
SmartBot Parking and all third parties involved in the creation of this website give no warranty, expressed or implied, and assume no liability for the use of this publication. As such, they cannot be liable to a user or another party for direct or indirect, special, particular or incidental damage resulting from the use of this website or of another website linked by a hyperlink.
Certain information and data available on the website are produced by third parties: SmartBot Parking undertakes to make its best efforts to guarantee its reliability, relevance, accuracy and completeness,
but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information. The content of any feedback to SmartBot Parking will be deemed to be non-confidential and copyright free. Unless explicitly agreed
in advance, SmartBot Parking may without limitation use the ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in this communication for any useful purpose, without restriction, to reproduce and disclose
any information to third parties.
or posting a letter to the following address:
SAS Grand Point 60 avenue de la Bornala, 06200 Nice