Each of us has our own personal path.
We would like to join you on your journey.
We offer you the opportunities for the actions you need to develop your abilities, realize your ideas and achieve personal success.
We are looking for a Partner/Head of a subsidiary who is able to create
a stable structure for the development and commercialisation of the project on their territory. In this role, you will gain access and participate in all parts of the project development process, i.e. establishing a company, searching for investments or grants, presenting a project, developing relations with city administrations, concluding contracts, testing the project, ensuring
and monitoring the operation of the system, as well as its further service, management and staff recruitment. Each Partner takes responsibility for their own work process.
In any point of your career, you may have been a Sales Director or entrepreneur, large business owner, manager, or consultant – having an experience in bringing a scalable new product/service to market, managing teams, and collaborating with clients. At the same time, it will be an added advantage if you understand how to work in the public sector and communicate with government officials.
In essence, you think you are developing a broad business strategy and roadmap for future growth at the same time
Your experience and way of thinking:
- Experience in building relationships with the public sector.
- An ambitious approach to the implementation of the assigned tasks.
- Wide networking
- Strong business acumen in many of the following areas: product management, startups, marketing (product or brand), organizational behavior, operations, finance.
- Experience in a customer service or consultant industry, which may include management consulting, entrepreneurship, finance.
- Successful experience in conducting negotiations with the top officials of the company/heads of municipalities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MBA or Bachelor of Business Degree is desired but not essential
- Proficient English is required. Fluency in French is preferred.
- Planning skills, analytical skills, strategic thinking. Ability to work
in a team, organizational skills, leadership qualities, focus on results.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter